Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Media > Offical Rove Live Topic

View Poll Results: Does Rove pwn? or does he get pwned?
Pwned 1 14.29%
Pwn 4 57.14%
Who the?!? 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Offical Rove Live Topic

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Thirsty Merc is, and Spiderbait are too i think... Spiderbait did a cover of Black Betty a while back, it was pretty popular over here. Simple Plan is just gay, soo good for you on not hearing about them

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Well, that's what happens when bands are on the other side of the planet, ya miss out on 'em. Hell, last Aussie band I can remember is Men at Work.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Now Playing "Down Under - Men At Work" hehe, good stuff. Right up there with "Pub With No Beer - Slim Dusty"

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

dont forget some of the tarded bands like Human nature and the **** Idols (which had to be clones to sound any good.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

i HATE those frickin Australian/American idols!! they all need to die! one good thing is that we dont have to see arab idol or japanese idol or any other countries

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Sounding a little racist there mate, just be tolerant of other peoples backgrounds on an online forum

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

I don't think he meant it racist, I didn't take it that way at least. Yeah, I don't care for those shows myself either. Never seen the Australian one of course but... Most reality TV ain't too good, except for the shows where they either teach ya something or inspire you. Car and bike shows where you can get cool mod ideas.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

modfather's right, it wasnt supposed otbe racist. what it was supposed to mean is that im glad we dont have every single countries Idol show on our TV. We've already got 2, and I hate them both. Since they startedon Channel 10, ive stopped watching tv.

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

To help out, I hate ALL those 'become a star' shows, they really get to me too!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

I hate all the reality tv shows including big brother... though uplate.. thats not really big brother
The mole... i hate to break it to them but the mole is the one in the ground!!!
Idol ****... very pointless way to become unfamous..
and now to conclude... Random people, all in a home together feeding off each other ****... not interesting...
*sorry if i used the word **** too much it repesents the true meaning of how crappy the shows are *