Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Media > Offical Rove Live Topic

View Poll Results: Does Rove pwn? or does he get pwned?
Pwned 1 14.29%
Pwn 4 57.14%
Who the?!? 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Offical Rove Live Topic

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

There were quotation marks! lolol I was kidding around! Thanks for shutting me down!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol, nope probs just ask

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Pwned, personally I'm not a big fan of him. Each to their own I guess.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

yer he is getting a tad oldish now... i might just stick with the RvB episodes now... leave rove for his NZer's comedy!

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

What's a rove?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

u mean who is rove.... hes a Dude... "Rove McMenace"

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Well, that explains everything!

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

lol he's a crappy aussie show host but gets big music and movie stars on the show so people watch

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Big music people? what, like Thirsty Merc? And Spiderbait? They may be big, but damn me to hell if they are any good. Maybe not Spiderbait so much, but Thirsty Merc + other queer bands on Rove Live As you can probably tell my now, music is what I care about. Anyone who insists that Simple Plan, with its 4 guitar chord songs, is better than Metallica or Jimi Hendrix, deserves to die.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Well, okay, so he's an Australian Conan O'Brian then? <Barf> talk shows are not my thing. I'm more into things like American Chopper or the Great Biker Build-Off or WWE stuff. As for music, never heard of any of those bands either... (Well, other than Metallica and Hendrix of course). Are they Australian bands?