Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Only Book read Microsoft Training Kit

Only Book read Microsoft Training Kit

=?Utf-8?B?S2lyYW4=?=

Hi All,
I am preparing to take 70-315. The Only book I have and have spent time
reading is the Microsoft Training Kit. I have already spent money and time on
this and want to take my exam quickly. Will this stuff be enough? (I know
people will say it depends on your experience etc.) I have been programming
in C# for a year. Do I need to really purchase some of the online exams? Your
suggestions please.
Thnx

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

December 26, 2005

You should probably be good.... I don't believe in practice exams, as they
cost from $70 - 125 most of the time (for ones that aren't cheats/answers),
and therefore you could almost take the exam another time if you fail... and
if you don't fail you just saved that money. Just make sure you know a lot
about ADO .Net, would be my advice. Hope this helps and good luck! (Let me
know if you have more questions.)

--

Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/

"Kiran" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
> I am preparing to take 70-315. The Only book I have and have spent time
> reading is the Microsoft Training Kit. I have already spent money and time
> on
> this and want to take my exam quickly. Will this stuff be enough? (I know
> people will say it depends on your experience etc.) I have been
> programming
> in C# for a year. Do I need to really purchase some of the online exams?
> Your
> suggestions please.
> Thnx

=?Utf-8?B?S2lyYW4=?=