Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Free Exams on Web for 70-315

Free Exams on Web for 70-315

=?Utf-8?B?S2lyYW4=?=

Does anyone know of any online exams (even quizs) that are for free and I can
take to increase my knowledge and hold on the exam.
Thanks

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

December 26, 2005

Yep, MSFT has free online assessments!

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/assessments/

Hope this helps!

--

Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/

"Kiran" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know of any online exams (even quizs) that are for free and I
> can
> take to increase my knowledge and hold on the exam.
> Thanks

Paul Qualls

"Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> December 26, 2005
>
> Yep, MSFT has free online assessments!
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/assessments/
>
> Hope this helps!

Joseph,

that link doesn't provide any thing other than the standard MS page when you
type an incorrect URL.

"We're sorry, but there is no Microsoft.com Web page that matches your
entry. It is possible you typed the address incorrectly, or the page may no
longer exist. You may wish to try another entry or choose from the links
below, which we hope will help you find what you're looking for."

Paul

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

December 26, 2005

I do that EVERY time I post that URL.... I always add an 's' to the end of
'/assessment'. Sorry, and thanks for pointing that out!

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/assessment

--

Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer