Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > IP Address and subnet mask and cIDR

IP Address and subnet mask and cIDR

our

hy all i really need a full project for IP Address and subnet mask an
cIDR 20 pages with MS word and other 20 pages power point presention
plus Tutorials (PDF’s and other documentation used), given >=5M
informations i need it in 10days plz write me bac

Blackmetal

Hey, do you want that somebody else make your homework? are you in school
just to get a diploma or are you there because you want to learn?

I don't think that anybody here it will be so stupid to provide a project
like that "just to help".

Better go to get the books and do it for yourself

news:fX0rf.55617$%(E-Mail Removed).. .