Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > New certification line - when available?

New certification line - when available?

Claus Konrad

Hi

Any idea as to when the new line of Certification (MCPD, MCPT etc.) will
become available in the testcenters?

/C

Death from Above

I sent your email through the 'What They Really Said' web service to find
out what you really said. Here is what the web service returned:

Hi

I'm too lazy to use Internet Explorer to browse www.microsoft.com/learning
to find out when the new line of Certification (MCPD, MCPT etc.) will become
available in the testcenters. Will someone on this newsgroup do it for me?

/C

Well I'm not going to support your laziness. But now that what you want is
perfectly clear, perhaps someone else has the free time to browse the web
for you. Anyone?

Death from Above

"Claus Konrad" <some> wrote in message
news:OAKF%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> Any idea as to when the new line of Certification (MCPD, MCPT etc.) will
> become available in the testcenters?
>
> /C

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

December 19, 2005

The exams are currently in beta, and therefore will probably be released
around Feb.

--

Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/

"Death from Above" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I sent your email through the 'What They Really Said' web service to find
>out what you really said. Here is what the web service returned:
>
> Hi
>
> I'm too lazy to use Internet Explorer to browse www.microsoft.com/learning
> to find out when the new line of Certification (MCPD, MCPT etc.) will
> become available in the testcenters. Will someone on this newsgroup do it
> for me?
>
> /C
>

> Well I'm not going to support your laziness. But now that what you want
> is perfectly clear, perhaps someone else has the free time to browse the
> web for you. Anyone?
>
> Death from Above
>

> "Claus Konrad" <some> wrote in message
> news:OAKF%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi
>>
>> Any idea as to when the new line of Certification (MCPD, MCPT etc.) will
>> become available in the testcenters?
>>
>> /C

Claus Konrad

Thanks for the constructive feedback.

/Claus

"Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> December 19, 2005
>
> The exams are currently in beta, and therefore will probably be released
> around Feb.
>
> --
>
> Joseph Bittman
> Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
> Microsoft Most Valuable Professional -- DPM
>
> Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
>

> "Death from Above" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I sent your email through the 'What They Really Said' web service to find
>>out what you really said. Here is what the web service returned:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> I'm too lazy to use Internet Explorer to browse
>> www.microsoft.com/learning to find out when the new line of Certification
>> (MCPD, MCPT etc.) will become available in the testcenters. Will someone
>> on this newsgroup do it for me?
>>
>> /C
>>

>> Well I'm not going to support your laziness. But now that what you want
>> is perfectly clear, perhaps someone else has the free time to browse the
>> web for you. Anyone?
>>
>> Death from Above
>>

>> "Claus Konrad" <some> wrote in message
>> news:OAKF%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Any idea as to when the new line of Certification (MCPD, MCPT etc.) will
>>> become available in the testcenters?
>>>
>>> /C

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

December 20, 2005

No problem.

Old certification track vs new certification track. Barkley Hughes MCAD 5 11-12-2006 02:41 PM
MCP Certification and the new certification tracks =?Utf-8?B?cm9oYW4=?= Microsoft Certification 2 10-29-2006 05:17 PM
How to read a text file line by line and remove some line kaushikshome C++ 4 09-10-2006 10:12 PM