Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Help me to start studying 70-300 ???

Help me to start studying 70-300 ???

=?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=

Dear all,

What is the best approach to learn that exam becasue depending on people,
they can have different approach to study or solve a problem .

For example I am able to analyse project requirement, and establish
necessary project steps until completion but not necessary with the way
describe in this 70-300 MS press book which makes me loose my hairs.

On thing that I have notified is that in this books they are many types of
documents and stuff to describe to handle a project, but in real life
companies ask you to develop an application in a month or two and you do not
have necessary the time for all those stuff simply becasue your final
customer is pushing you to have a fast solution.

How to approach this exam ?

thanks for your advise
regards

serge
MCP (WinXP, VB.NET,ASP.NET)

=?Utf-8?B?bWF0dA==?=

i use the book from exam cram2, the red cover for this exam, this will help
much better than microsoft press book which tells most about MSF... that is
almost useless in the real exam questions.

cheers,

matt (MCAD/MCSD)

"serge calderara" wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> What is the best approach to learn that exam becasue depending on people,
> they can have different approach to study or solve a problem .
>
> For example I am able to analyse project requirement, and establish
> necessary project steps until completion but not necessary with the way
> describe in this 70-300 MS press book which makes me loose my hairs.
>
> On thing that I have notified is that in this books they are many types of
> documents and stuff to describe to handle a project, but in real life
> companies ask you to develop an application in a month or two and you do not
> have necessary the time for all those stuff simply becasue your final
> customer is pushing you to have a fast solution.
>
> How to approach this exam ?
>
> thanks for your advise
> regards
>
> serge
> MCP (WinXP, VB.NET,ASP.NET)

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

December 16, 2005

SERGE!!! )))) Hiiiiii! Haven't seen you for a long time!

I also read the MS Press book, which is very good for real life scenarios,
but I found it almost useless for the exam. :S I hate to say that, as I'm a
very loyal MS Press reader. I then used the Exam Cram book for the exam.
The Exam Cram book wasn't exactly the best as far as giving you knowledge
(as if you paid strict attention, the MS Press book did), but it got me
through the exam.

Yes, no companies always develop their applications in the same way, but
basically you need to concentrate on not how YOU do it, but how the MSF
Process model does it. Hope this helps, Serge!

--

Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/

"serge calderara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear all,
>
> What is the best approach to learn that exam becasue depending on people,
> they can have different approach to study or solve a problem .
>
> For example I am able to analyse project requirement, and establish
> necessary project steps until completion but not necessary with the way
> describe in this 70-300 MS press book which makes me loose my hairs.
>
> On thing that I have notified is that in this books they are many types of
> documents and stuff to describe to handle a project, but in real life
> companies ask you to develop an application in a month or two and you do
> not
> have necessary the time for all those stuff simply becasue your final
> customer is pushing you to have a fast solution.
>
> How to approach this exam ?
>
> thanks for your advise
> regards
>
> serge
> MCP (WinXP, VB.NET,ASP.NET)

Harry Simpson

Hi Serge,

I've had to try to prepare and take the test twice-both failures in MS eyes.
I've got a MCSD (VB6) but this exam i think it actually hurts you to have a
lot of ecperience....they want the MS way not the way it really is out there
in the jungle....the ExamCram book was a good overview but does not in
itself give you what you need to pass this sucka. I'm going to prepare with
the Transcenders until i can regurgitate the "correct" answers for MS. Good
luck!

Harry