Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Windows Coder Needed

Windows Coder Needed

need.a.codemaster@gmail.com

For a client of ours we are searching someone with the following
knowledge

Windows
Virusscanners
Spyware tools

We need a windows application that runs in the background and for
example changes the results from searchengines. preferably written in
C++

People download this in trade for services from our side. So we DO NOT
need scripts that automatically install applications, or the
application.

You can get payed on a project base or an hour base.

We pay good money, you make good software. Also we would like you to
keep updating this tool (and get payed ofcourse) if possible.

You can contact us trough

Thanx!

And ps. If your name is Neo of Tr!n!ty of H@ckz0r..... please don't
waste your and our time

Earl Purple

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> And ps. If your name is Neo of Tr!n!ty of H@ckz0r..... please don't
> waste your and our time

and until you read the FAQ please do not waste ours.