Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > training courses

training courses

Noah Roberts

Who offer good training courses for developers and/or development teams
that are intermediate to advanced in level who want training on more
advanced features of C++ and its uses? Perhaps on new stuff like
TR1...

I know of object-mentor as being one worth looking at for OOP topics,
who else out there is worth the bother?

mlimber

Noah Roberts wrote:
> Who offer good training courses for developers and/or development teams
> that are intermediate to advanced in level who want training on more
> advanced features of C++ and its uses? Perhaps on new stuff like
> TR1...
>
> I know of object-mentor as being one worth looking at for OOP topics,
> who else out there is worth the bother?

You might try one of the guru's seminars, e.g. Scott Meyers
(http://www.aristeia.com/training_frames.html) or Herb Sutter
(http://gotw.ca/consulting.htm).

Cheers! --M

Noah Roberts

mlimber wrote:
> Noah Roberts wrote:
> > Who offer good training courses for developers and/or development teams
> > that are intermediate to advanced in level who want training on more
> > advanced features of C++ and its uses? Perhaps on new stuff like
> > TR1...
> >
> > I know of object-mentor as being one worth looking at for OOP topics,
> > who else out there is worth the bother?

> You might try one of the guru's seminars, e.g. Scott Meyers

I didn't realize this guy lived so close...definately worth looking
into, thanks.