Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: 70-316 Win Apps with C#, PASSED, yyyeeeesssss!!

Re: 70-316 Win Apps with C#, PASSED, yyyeeeesssss!!

Pedro Simoes

That's the sipirt!

But really, you should be spending just as much "hands-on" experience if
not
more, as reading study materials.

In my opinion, the MS Press books cover some areas in more detail that
others, plus you have to look elsewhere you get a better understanding
of the
concepts, such as using MSDN, www.gotdotnet.com and www.dotnet247.com.

To become fully equipped with the knowedge and technical expertise in
becoming a competent developer, you must continually learn new material,
even
after passing the exams and obtaining the relevant certifications.
Although,
I have the MCAD.NET, my learning on application development continues.
This I
think, is one way of maintaining competency.
--
MCAD.NET