Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: MCAD.NET to MCSD.NET - when to upgrade?

Re: MCAD.NET to MCSD.NET - when to upgrade?

Pedro Simoes

thanks for your response,

I know the security and messaging certifications are in high demand,
especially for the Windows server 2003 platform. I will consider doing
any
specialized modules, if time permits. Besides I need to keep on learning
and
trying new stuff in developing Windows/Web applications and Web
Services, now
that Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005 are soon to be released.

Microsoft really does keep you busy with all these new product releases
though. But hey, its the nature of the IT and something that motivates
me
(and stresses me out as well ).
--
MCAD.NET