Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: MCSD 2003 vs 2005

Re: MCSD 2003 vs 2005

Pedro Simoes

dear NaturalBule;
actually there is no exact day for that, but accourding to microsoft mcp

news it will be early in the secound year, but there is no need to rush

--
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO RATE THE ANSWER
happy coding

"NaturalBlue" wrote:

> Hi, I would like to know when are they planning on upgrading the exams

> MCSD 2005 as I am in a similar situation.
> --
> ::don''''t nobody know my troubles but God::
>

> "Mark White" wrote:
>
> > Thanks Muhanad, I appreciate your response. Take care. Onto the

exams I
> > go!
> >
> > Mark
> >
> > "mos2128 MCSD.NET" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

in
> > message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > dear friend, do not worry about that, your certificatson will not

expiare
> > as
> > > sooon as the 2005 exams is on, you may take the update excams when

they
> > are
> > > on and upgrade your certificate. but your certificate will keep

vilied
> > > --
> > > Muhanad YOUNIS

is that
> > if

they expire

here, but

to only

Re: MCSD 2003 vs 2005 Pedro Simoes MCSD 0 11-24-2005 07:52 PM
MCSD 2003 vs 2005 Mark White MCSD 8 11-11-2005 09:08 PM
Compare MCSD with VS 2003 vs VS 2005 Faisal MCSD 3 12-10-2004 02:15 AM

Advertisments