Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Attention Affiliates

Attention Affiliates

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

normal members should be able to edit their own posts....

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

Yeh, but it won't let us on this board! Only on the other ones!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

oh well that just teachs u to make no errors

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

*ahemikeahem*

CJRulz CJRulz is offline
Member

What about if we didnt make an error... we just ya know forgot to add somthing in just after we clicked submit.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

well thats an error.

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

Kinda stating the obvious right there

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy
normal members should be able to edit their own posts....
In certain sections of the forums, normal members do not have editing privileges.
Oh, and I'm on a business retreat, so that is why there is no news. Yet, i've found some time to do 4 quick how to's. They should be up soon.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

cool, hope u have fun