Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Attention Affiliates

Attention Affiliates

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Attention Affiliates: There will be no affiliate news posted from the 11-21.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

not fair.... i like some of the other affilate reviews

CJRulz CJRulz is offline
Member

Go visit their sites then
Btw, I have now filled up the whole forum with:
Last post by: CJRulz

CJRulz CJRulz is offline
Member

Where's the edit button here?
Unholy here go to the sponsors page and check out their news lol
http://velocityreviews.com/sponsor.php

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Look at the Sunbeam Sponsor Banner that looks great...

CJRulz CJRulz is offline
Member

The best banner of the lot... Viewed with Macromedia Flash Player!

CJRulz CJRulz is offline
Member

The no edit problem again!
Did you notice its the only thing you can right click on in the whole page? Weird

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

huh? No edit button....?

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

Oh yeh you can't edit DUH READ THE CANS AND CANNOTS DOWN RIGHT COURNER

CJRulz CJRulz is offline
Member

You should be able to lol