Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: MCSD 2003 vs 2005

Re: MCSD 2003 vs 2005

Pedro Simoes

Muhanad

Thanks for the congrats. and help. Only a 7th of the way to the MCSD
and
MCDBA.

Are you going for the DBA?

Take care.

Mark

"mos2128" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mark cong. i`m really happy to hear that you pass it, it is not hard

for a
> hard guy like you study will pass fast
> and happy to hear that i helped a bit.
> --
> PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO RATE THE ANSWER
> happy coding
> Muhanad YOUNIS
> MCSD.NET
>

> "Mark White" wrote:
>
> > NB
> >
> > Go ahead and do it. A lot of time (at least a year) before the new

ones.
> > It can only help anyway.
> >
> > Muhanad: I passed my first one (Web/C#)!. Thanks for the help

before.

> > "mos2128" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > dear NaturalBule;
> > > actually there is no exact day for that, but accourding to

microsoft
mcp
> > > news it will be early in the secound year, but there is no need to

rush
> > > --
> > > PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO RATE THE ANSWER
> > > happy coding
> > > Muhanad YOUNIS
> > > MCSD.NET

exams

the
> > exams I

wrote in

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

will
not
> > expiare

excams
when
> > they

keep
> > vilied

have
> > is that

will
they
> > expire

hopeful
> > here, but

for
2003

MCSD 2003 vs 2005 Mark White MCSD 8 11-11-2005 09:08 PM
Compare MCSD with VS 2003 vs VS 2005 Faisal MCSD 3 12-10-2004 02:15 AM

Advertisments