Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Do You Want The Book C++ Programming Language By Bjarne Stroustrup?

Do You Want The Book C++ Programming Language By Bjarne Stroustrup?

devser2006@gmail.com

Do You Want The Book C++ Programming Language By Bjarne Stroustrup?
If yes , please download a screensaver from
http://www.geocities.com/screensaver_200and email me that you have
downloaded

the
screensaver
I will send you the C++ Programming Book.

mlimber

> Do You Want The Book C++ Programming Language By Bjarne Stroustrup?
> If yes , please download a screensaver from
> http://www.geocities.com/screensaver_200and email me that you have
> downloaded
>
> the
> screensaver
> I will send you the C++ Programming Book.

You mean you will send a pirated copy of the book if we download your
trojan? What a deal!

Cheers! --M

red floyd

mlimber wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Do You Want The Book C++ Programming Language By Bjarne Stroustrup?
>> If yes , please download a screensaver from
>> http://www.geocities.com/screensaver_200and email me that you have
>> downloaded
>>
>> the
>> screensaver
>> I will send you the C++ Programming Book.

> You mean you will send a pirated copy of the book if we download your
> trojan? What a deal!

Hey, at least he made his spam/phishing attempt semi-ontopic! So we'll
only torture him for 9.5 hours instead of 10

Puppet_Sock

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
[fishing spam with copyright violation as the bait]

Who gave *you* a gmail account?
Socks