Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Join the OISV - Membership Now Open !

Join the OISV - Membership Now Open !

Nicholas Longo

Hi there,

Hurry and Join the OISV and get your Free T-Shirt now.
Only 600 T-Shirts left!

Join Now >> http://www.oisv.com/join/

We will start approving membership applications tomorrow and activating
the forums and articles shortly. Once you are approved you will be able
to read and contribute to both.

Come see us at SIC (www.sic.org) All members will be getting Gold
Charter Member pins. Just find Nick or Scott at the conference to get
your pin. We will also be setting up a meeting for all members to chat
and have some drinks at SIC too. Stay tuned.

Thanks to our sponsors for making the OISV a reality.

* Digital River
* Tucows
* C|net Download.com
* LunarPages
* CoffeeCup Software
* Softwrap
* Indigo Rose
* Infacta
* P&A America
* Swift CD
* UserScape
* StopZilla
* Alcohol Software
* VanDyke Software
* CleverBridge

A special shout-out to Softwrap who sponsored all the OISV Member
T-shirts, Digital River for sponsoring all the SIC OISV T-shirts and
Lunarpages for creating free file storage for your downloads.

Thank you,

Nick Longo & Scott Swedorski
Founders OISV
www.oisv.com