Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: Yess.. I become MCSD .Net today

Re: Yess.. I become MCSD .Net today

Pedro Simoes

Congrats!
I took the same exams in the same order as you did for my MCSD.
I am also going to upgrade next year, when these exams become available.

G.V.

"matt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just take my last exam 70-300 Analyzing... passed with 886, I read
> examcram2
> book which i found it quite good and all those sample questions.
>
> Summerize other exams i have taken, as it might be useful for you

guys:
> 1st exam: 70-316 Windows App C# passed with only 730, I read MS

pressed
> book, very dissapoint with the content and i found some practise

questions
> from the net, much more helpful.
> 2nd exam:70-315 Web App C# passed with 920, I read QUE Amit Kalani

book,
> very useful and relevant details. It's a bit too much with all those
> practise
> exercise but if you're beginner that might be good
> 3rd exam: 70-320 XML Web... passed with 1000, I also read QUE Amit

Kalani
> book, and have my company local training course. Book is very helpful
> again
> and I think the questions are quite straight forward with clear

answers.
> ...MCAD....
> 4th exam: 70-229 SQL Server passed with 885, I read Thomas Moore,

quite
> helpful but i feel that he did not write as good as Kalani for

previous
> exams. But the book is good and I learn many new things from it as I

don't
> have much experience with SQL Server. I found the exams to be quite
> tricky,
> you need to read answers and questions very carefully.
> 5th exam: 70-300 Analyzing... passed with 886, I think this exam

should be
> the last, why, because i make used of all the knowledge from all

previous
> exams, you need to know Security from 70-315/316, different

architecture
> from
> 70-320, maybe not much relevant to SQL Server, so it doesn't matter

which
> exam you take first. I get only 30 questions split into 10, 13 and 7

for
> each
> case study. I found it difficult to answer, some questions did not

tell
> you
> how many answers you should provide and you need to create some

relation
> in
> the diagram
> ...MCSD....
> what's next?
> I will go for MCPD next year with VS2005, i just need to upgrade only

1 or