Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > OT: google groups reply

OT: google groups reply

Noah Roberts

red floyd wrote:
> Noah, you are obviously in violation of the Americans with Disabilities
> Act. You need to put <HUMOR> tags in for the humor-impaired.

So, do they fine you for that or just execute you?

red floyd

Noah Roberts wrote:
> red floyd wrote:
>> Noah, you are obviously in violation of the Americans with Disabilities
>> Act. You need to put <HUMOR> tags in for the humor-impaired.

> So, do they fine you for that or just execute you?

<HUMOR>
See! You did it again!!!!

It's eminently clear that you need to be executed for that, to prevent
it from occurring in the future.
</HUMOR>

Old Wolf

Default User wrote:
> Has it been confirmed that the various non-US version of Google Groups
> also has the change?

groups.google.co.nz has it

> I'm still seeing non-quote posts to a higher degree than I'd expect.

I'm sure there are a bunch of people who just delete all that
annoying crud that's appeared in their reply window.

Default User

Old Wolf wrote:

> Default User wrote:
> > Has it been confirmed that the various non-US version of Google
> > Groups also has the change?

> groups.google.co.nz has it
>
> > I'm still seeing non-quote posts to a higher degree than I'd expect.

> I'm sure there are a bunch of people who just delete all that
> annoying crud that's appeared in their reply window.

That's possible, but it would be good know. There's no point in giving
the standard instructions on how to quote if that's not the deal.

Brian

Nick Keighley

> Old Wolf wrote:
> > Default User wrote:

> > > Has it been confirmed that the various non-US version of Google
> > > Groups also has the change?

> > groups.google.co.nz has it
> >
> > > I'm still seeing non-quote posts to a higher degree than I'd expect.

> > I'm sure there are a bunch of people who just delete all that
> > annoying crud that's appeared in their reply window.

> That's possible, but it would be good know. There's no point in giving
> the standard instructions on how to quote if that's not the deal.

uk is fixed

--
Nick Keighley