Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Want MSDN access? Talk to me!

Want MSDN access? Talk to me!

ncseric@gmail.com

My company is a Microsoft Certified Partner but one of our people got
hired by another company recently. I'm currently looking for
unassociated MCPs to add to my partner account so that I can requalify
as a partner for next year. For the record, an MCP on a partner account
does not have to be a full-time employee, just someone that I have
either hired or contracted with.

Here's what I'm looking for:

1) At least one MCSD who has taken any of these tests: 70-300, 70-305,
70-315, 70-330, 70-340.

2) At least one MCSE who has taken any of the tests listed on this
page:

https://partner.microsoft.com/40017244

In return for linking your MCP ID with my partner ID, I will share my
partner MSDN subscription (5 licenses) with you for just $300 for the
year. You'll have download access to msdn.microsoft.com to download any
product in the subscription, including SQL Server 2005 and Visual
Studio 2005 Professional.

I currently have room for four more people to take advantage of this
opportunity. Contact me via private e-mail if you're interested.

- Eric

Kline Sphere

>For the record, an MCP on a partner account
>does not have to be a full-time employee, just someone that I have
>either hired or contracted with.

And people laugh when someone says that there company is an ms
partner, what a joke.....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kpg

> In return for linking your MCP ID with my partner ID, I will share my
> partner MSDN subscription (5 licenses) with you for just $300 for the
> year. You'll have download access to msdn.microsoft.com to download
> any product in the subscription, including SQL Server 2005 and Visual
> Studio 2005 Professional.

I'm not sure this is the right place for your illicit solicitation.

Bedises, I already get the MSDN subscription for free.

kp "don't ask, don't tell" g

Consultant

liar

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> My company is a Microsoft Certified Partner but one of our people got
> hired by another company recently. I'm currently looking for
> unassociated MCPs to add to my partner account so that I can requalify
> as a partner for next year. For the record, an MCP on a partner account
> does not have to be a full-time employee, just someone that I have
> either hired or contracted with.
>
> Here's what I'm looking for:
>
> 1) At least one MCSD who has taken any of these tests: 70-300, 70-305,
> 70-315, 70-330, 70-340.
>
> 2) At least one MCSE who has taken any of the tests listed on this
> page:
>
> https://partner.microsoft.com/40017244
>
> In return for linking your MCP ID with my partner ID, I will share my
> partner MSDN subscription (5 licenses) with you for just $300 for the
> year. You'll have download access to msdn.microsoft.com to download any
> product in the subscription, including SQL Server 2005 and Visual
> Studio 2005 Professional.
>
> I currently have room for four more people to take advantage of this
> opportunity. Contact me via private e-mail if you're interested.
>
> - Eric

prashanthm prashanthm is offline
Junior Member

<kpg> can you please let me know how to get the MSDN subscription for free? Please do reply. Thanks.