Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Yess.. I become MCSD .Net today

Yess.. I become MCSD .Net today

=?Utf-8?B?bWF0dA==?=

Just take my last exam 70-300 Analyzing... passed with 886, I read examcram2
book which i found it quite good and all those sample questions.

Summerize other exams i have taken, as it might be useful for you guys:
1st exam: 70-316 Windows App C# passed with only 730, I read MS pressed
book, very dissapoint with the content and i found some practise questions
from the net, much more helpful.
2nd exam:70-315 Web App C# passed with 920, I read QUE Amit Kalani book,
very useful and relevant details. It's a bit too much with all those practise
exercise but if you're beginner that might be good
3rd exam: 70-320 XML Web... passed with 1000, I also read QUE Amit Kalani
book, and have my company local training course. Book is very helpful again
and I think the questions are quite straight forward with clear answers.
...MCAD....
4th exam: 70-229 SQL Server passed with 885, I read Thomas Moore, quite
helpful but i feel that he did not write as good as Kalani for previous
exams. But the book is good and I learn many new things from it as I don't
have much experience with SQL Server. I found the exams to be quite tricky,
you need to read answers and questions very carefully.
5th exam: 70-300 Analyzing... passed with 886, I think this exam should be
the last, why, because i make used of all the knowledge from all previous
exams, you need to know Security from 70-315/316, different architecture from
70-320, maybe not much relevant to SQL Server, so it doesn't matter which
exam you take first. I get only 30 questions split into 10, 13 and 7 for each
case study. I found it difficult to answer, some questions did not tell you
how many answers you should provide and you need to create some relation in
the diagram
what's next?
I will go for MCPD next year with VS2005, i just need to upgrade only 1 or 2
exams depends on which direction: Web, Windows or Enterprise

G.V.

Congrats!
I took the same exams in the same order as you did for my MCSD.
I am also going to upgrade next year, when these exams become available.

G.V.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...