Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > paxCompiler for scripting C++ applications

paxCompiler for scripting C++ applications

alexander_baranovsky

paxCompiler is an embeddable compiler of Pascal language that generates
machine code for Intel processor. It is possible to use the compiler as
a scripting engine.

The compiler was initially written in Borland Delphi as a set of Delphi
components that allows you to embed the paxCompiler into Delphi, Kylix
or Borland C++ Builder application so you can customize and extend the
application without having to recompile it.

The compiler, implemented as paxcompilerlib.dll, can be used for
scripting Microsoft Visual C++ applications.

You can register host-defined types, routines and variables for the
compiler, read/write script-defined variables, call script-defined
functions etc. You can save/load compiled scripts to/from a file.The
roadmap of the compiler includes: support of OOP, Basic compiler and C
compiler, cross-language programming, built-in assembler, debugger.

To download trial package and to view online demos, please visit site
www.paxcompiler.com.

Thank you.

Alexander Baranovsky
VIRT Laboratory
www.paxcompiler.com // paxCompiler
www.paxscript.com // paxScript for Win32&Linux
www.paxscript.net // paxScript for Microsoft .NET

mlimber

alexander_baranovsky wrote:
> paxCompiler is an embeddable compiler of Pascal language that generates
> machine code for Intel processor. It is possible to use the compiler as
> a scripting engine.
>
> The compiler was initially written in Borland Delphi as a set of Delphi
> components that allows you to embed the paxCompiler into Delphi, Kylix
> or Borland C++ Builder application so you can customize and extend the
> application without having to recompile it.
>
> The compiler, implemented as paxcompilerlib.dll, can be used for
> scripting Microsoft Visual C++ applications.
>
> You can register host-defined types, routines and variables for the
> compiler, read/write script-defined variables, call script-defined
> functions etc. You can save/load compiled scripts to/from a file.The
> roadmap of the compiler includes: support of OOP, Basic compiler and C
> compiler, cross-language programming, built-in assembler, debugger.
>
> To download trial package and to view online demos, please visit site
> www.paxcompiler.com.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Alexander Baranovsky
> VIRT Laboratory
> www.paxcompiler.com // paxCompiler
> www.paxscript.com // paxScript for Win32&Linux
> www.paxscript.net // paxScript for Microsoft .NET

Your spam is off-topic here since it is not concerned with the C++
language proper but a third-party tool. See the FAQ for what is
on-topic here.

On top of that, your marketing schpeil needs some copy-editing.

Hint: you don't earn customers by spamming/annoying programmers who
frequent newsgroups. You probably only drive them away. (I for one know
that I will be inclined to recommend against using your product.)

Cheers! --M