Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Yes! I passed 70-305 Web Applications, and with a better score than Windows

Yes! I passed 70-305 Web Applications, and with a better score than Windows

Leonard Martin

Score was 905, and I was shocked. I got 875 on Windows.
But, the key was not to change answers because the first hunch is usually
right.

BTW to all MCSD.Net forum,
I mentioned the number of questions on my previous post for Windows and I
also mentioned the item review.
Im pretty sure Microsoft won't revoke my certs for that, but out of
curiosity, is it in violation of NDA? They said that any parts of the exam
that you publish, communicate or whatever. It kind of slipped out since I
was so pumped up.

Oh, and also, I just want to mention that getting certification is about
more than career issues. Its about all of life. I have really made a
committment toward being a good programmer after struggling to find work as
a VB 6.0 programmer. If I could tell you the whole story, it would take up
too much space. But, in short, I thank Microsoft for giving people like me
an opportunity to work in a job that allows one to "get ahead". So many
people are stuck in dead end jobs nowadays. There are just not many options
to do "thinking work", aka white collar jobs, as opposed to manual labor.
Without Microsoft, I dread how my career options would look like. I think
it would be hopeless.

Go Microsoft! Whoo hoo!

-Leonard Martin (1 exams away from MCAD)

=?Utf-8?B?bW9zMjEyOA==?=

wow nice start and widh you make it untill the end
--
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO RATE THE ANSWER
happy coding