Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-300 Analyzing Requirements ... .NET Solution exam resource/ boo

70-300 Analyzing Requirements ... .NET Solution exam resource/ boo

=?Utf-8?B?bWF0dA==?=

hi, i miss only this exam to become MCSD .Net i think about finding a good
book for this exam, can anyone suggest?
Also can I find any good examples on the net, pls recommend.

Thanks

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

October 26, 2005

MSPress's Training Kit for 70-300... and Exam Cram 70-300

--
Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
Static IP

"matt" <matt @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi, i miss only this exam to become MCSD .Net i think about finding a good
> book for this exam, can anyone suggest?
> Also can I find any good examples on the net, pls recommend.
>
> Thanks

Don Huan

Hi Joseph,

I'm in the same situation (only 70-300 left) and I have both of these
books. After reading 2 chapters from the Training Kit I noticed that it
has not as much detailed issues as the exam cram book has.
My question is: what is the best learn strategy with both of these
books? Should I first read Training Kit and THEN Exam Crams or it's
reasonable to read both of them at the same time?

Thank you

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD wrote:
> October 26, 2005
>
> MSPress's Training Kit for 70-300... and Exam Cram 70-300

Codex Twin

I am also in the exactly same position. Only the 70-300 left to do to get
the MCSD.Net.

My intention is to studythis book in full:

And this book for the MSF bits - which is only Chapters 1 and 2 really:

But I think the most important factor for this test is reading-comprehension
of the Case Studies. Can anyone recommend where to get hold of sample Case
Studies for 70-300. And preferably cheaply?

=?Utf-8?B?UmF5?=

There are lots sample case studies availble cheaply - one of the best is
http://www.exact-exams.com/