Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > CBT Nuggets vs QuickCert

CBT Nuggets vs QuickCert

=?Utf-8?B?SGFycnk=?=

Guys,

Can anyone tell me which one is good for mcsd.net preparation? I decided to
prepare myself for MCSD.NET and I was looking for good CBT training and I
found these two CBT nuggets and QuickCert. which one is better? or there is
something else out there that is more helpful???????

Can I depend on the CBT to pass the certifications?

Any help will be highly appreciated

Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?Lk5FVCBSYWNlcg==?=

I think you should have a look Microsoft's website to get an idea of what the
certification is all about at, and see if it really is right for you:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.asp

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I get the impression that you have little or no
development experience.

You should try msdn as this is free before committing to any courses or
training. Plus your question has been asked a number of times by other people
on this site (check out some of the previous threads and try the MCAD section
as well). This is probably the reason why nobody has answered your thread.

--
MCAD.NET