Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD.NET Preparation & good dumps

MCSD.NET Preparation & good dumps

=?Utf-8?B?SGFycnk=?=

Hey Guys,

I just started preparing myself for MCSD.NET certification. I got books and
online training materials. I am doing a Vb.NET track.

Can anyone recommend me which one I should try first, 305 or 306, windows
applications or web applciation?

Can anyone recommend me the good dumps or crams or free exam simulations?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?bW9zMjEyOA==?=

dear friend;
it is very nice that we are going to have a new good member like you in our
mcsd.net community.
about your first question, well it depends on you, what ever you like to
take you can start with. for me i started with 315 web application with c#,
because i know my self better in asp.net and when i passed that i gave me a
good motivation, there for start with the one you learn and feel your self
good in.
about the secound question i really do not know where and how to advise you
because i used none of such free simulations!! i just used microsoft books
for prepairing for the exam and that was enough to pass with high rates!!!
good luck and wish to hear your nice news soon, i say nice because i belive
that you`ll make it soon

--
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO RATE THE ANSWER
happy coding

"Harry" wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> I just started preparing myself for MCSD.NET certification. I got books and
> online training materials. I am doing a Vb.NET track.
>
> Can anyone recommend me which one I should try first, 305 or 306, windows
> applications or web applciation?
>
> Can anyone recommend me the good dumps or crams or free exam simulations?
>
> Any help will be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks.

erajsri@gmail.com

Hi mos2128,

I'm quite surpised about what you have said..... that you could pass
the exam with goin through only the MS Press books. Is it true ? Did
you pass your exam relying only on the MS Press book for that
particular exam ? Didn't you even go through braindumps and other
external resources ? Because Im quite surpirsed since ppl say that you
need a lot of practice to get thru the exam ( leave the high rates
aside ) with a reasonable rate.

Im trying to get thru the 70-316 before the end of this year. But
Im not quite sure if Im upto it. I hav read the entire books from MS
Press. Thing I cant get to grips is with how am I to know whether the
knowledge I've acquired from MS Press is enough for me to go and sit
the exam today.

Thanx,
Eraj

=?Utf-8?B?bW9zMjEyOA==?=

dear eraj;
to be hounest i did so, and because i did not have enough money to buy such
briandumps or other companies i used just MS press, but at the same time it
was not that much easy as people thinks but i trusted my knowledge and done
it. offcourse practis have got a big role in such exams, i used MS advise to
enter the exam, they saya that try to eneter the exam after you have at least
2 years of expireince in this section. any way belive me that you all can
make it, and it is not that much hard as you think, just study well, and
belive in the deep of you heart that you`ll pass and you`ll pass it !
about the rates i made all above 900 excluding 070-300 which i pass it with
802 point and for 070-320 i have pass it with above 980 point s all that
because i belive in my self and the knowledge that i have and you can do so.
i`m prepairing now to be mct soon

--

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Hi mos2128,
>
> I'm quite surpised about what you have said..... that you could pass
> the exam with goin through only the MS Press books. Is it true ? Did
> you pass your exam relying only on the MS Press book for that
> particular exam ? Didn't you even go through braindumps and other
> external resources ? Because Im quite surpirsed since ppl say that you
> need a lot of practice to get thru the exam ( leave the high rates
> aside ) with a reasonable rate.
>
> Im trying to get thru the 70-316 before the end of this year. But
> Im not quite sure if Im upto it. I hav read the entire books from MS
> Press. Thing I cant get to grips is with how am I to know whether the
> knowledge I've acquired from MS Press is enough for me to go and sit
> the exam today.
>
> Thanx,
> Eraj

=?Utf-8?B?TWFydGluRA==?=

Hi there,

(please scuse my english)

just to add that I also passed all my exams without any form of cheating
(Ms Press, MOC, experience and a lot of practice). I had my MCSD.NET on
november 2002 with a beta version of 70-300 (at that time, no cheats nor cram
exams was available)

Please do not encourage cheating, this will just make our title deprecated.
Those certifications should be a recognition of your knowledge and experience!

Good luck for your 70-316.... try to not cheat, please!

Martin Descoteaux
mcsd, mcad, mcsa, mcdst, mct, msdn speaker
ciw, ciw instructor

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Hi mos2128,
>
> I'm quite surpised about what you have said..... that you could pass
> the exam with goin through only the MS Press books. Is it true ? Did
> you pass your exam relying only on the MS Press book for that
> particular exam ? Didn't you even go through braindumps and other
> external resources ? Because Im quite surpirsed since ppl say that you
> need a lot of practice to get thru the exam ( leave the high rates
> aside ) with a reasonable rate.
>
> Im trying to get thru the 70-316 before the end of this year. But
> Im not quite sure if Im upto it. I hav read the entire books from MS
> Press. Thing I cant get to grips is with how am I to know whether the
> knowledge I've acquired from MS Press is enough for me to go and sit
> the exam today.
>
> Thanx,
> Eraj

=?Utf-8?B?Lk5FVCBSYWNlcg==?=

I rightly agree. Even if you do pass the exams using those "braindump" sites,
you will not have the necessary knowledge and expertise to back the
certification. And your cert. will have no value to you or your poor company.

When it comes to actually developing software and problem solving, you are
going to have a hard time indeed. You only have yourself to blame, so its
just not worth it.

--
MCAD.NET