Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Choose 2 of the 4 or 4 of the 8 answers

Choose 2 of the 4 or 4 of the 8 answers

marc.cueto@gmail.com

Hello,

I just passed my 315 and have a question. Do you guys remember those
questions where they present a situation and they would ask you to
choose 2 of the following 4 answers and each of the correct answers
were a partial mark? Do these type of questions allow you to go
negative on points? ie there are questions a,b,c,d and only 2 are
correct (say a and d) and you choose a and b. Would that give you
credit for only 1 answer or would they cancel each other out?

Thanks for your time

shiv_koirala@yahoo.com

Do think there is negative rating.....and i think a half answer is not
full correct answer thats how they rate.

-------
Regards ,
C#, VB.NET , SQL SERVER , UML , DESIGN Patterns Interview question book
http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/
My Interview Blog
http://spaces.msn.com/members/dotnetinterviews/

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

October 19, 2005

MSFT does give partial credit.... But I can't remember whether they also
deduct points... I believe in the FAQ, it states that MSFT gives partial
credit *sometimes*, but never takes points away.... is the way I recall.

--
Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/