Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Beta Exam 71-528

Beta Exam 71-528

abcd

I have been invited to take a Beta Exam 71-528: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework
2.0-Web-based Client Development. I am planning to take this exam. Anybody
know the preparation resources, pls post here....

thanks

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

October 19, 2005

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-528.asp .... Good luck! I'm
going to be taking it too....

--
Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
Static IP
"abcd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have been invited to take a Beta Exam 71-528: TS: Microsoft .NET
>Framework 2.0-Web-based Client Development. I am planning to take this
>exam. Anybody know the preparation resources, pls post here....
>
> thanks

abcd

Thats the only link I know.

thanks anyways.

Good luck to you too Joseph !

"Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> October 19, 2005
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-528.asp .... Good luck! I'm
> going to be taking it too....
>
> --
> Joseph Bittman
> Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
> Microsoft Most Valuable Professional -- DPM
>
> Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
> Static IP
> "abcd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I have been invited to take a Beta Exam 71-528: TS: Microsoft .NET
>>Framework 2.0-Web-based Client Development. I am planning to take this
>>exam. Anybody know the preparation resources, pls post here....
>>
>> thanks

Blackmetal

I've received the invitation also...and I'll take it too

Good luck everybody

"abcd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have been invited to take a Beta Exam 71-528: TS: Microsoft .NET
>Framework 2.0-Web-based Client Development. I am planning to take this
>exam. Anybody know the preparation resources, pls post here....
>
> thanks

=?Utf-8?B?cm1hY2lhcw==?=

Please do share your experiences after you take it.....without breaking an
NDAs of course

"abcd" wrote:

> I have been invited to take a Beta Exam 71-528: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework
> 2.0-Web-based Client Development. I am planning to take this exam. Anybody
> know the preparation resources, pls post here....
>
> thanks

abcd

rmacias

You are right. We should not share the experience after the exam.

thanks

"rmacias" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please do share your experiences after you take it.....without breaking an
> NDAs of course
>
> "abcd" wrote:
>
>> I have been invited to take a Beta Exam 71-528: TS: Microsoft .NET
>> Framework
>> 2.0-Web-based Client Development. I am planning to take this exam.
>> Anybody
>> know the preparation resources, pls post here....
>>
>> thanks

=?Utf-8?B?cm1hY2lhcw==?=

I actually said please do share your experience, without breaking any NDA
agreements.

I wouldn't expect to hear about specific questions and answers, but I would
like to know how it compares to the current exams. Was it generally
"harder", is the content more specific then the current exams, etc.

"abcd" wrote:

> rmacias
>
> You are right. We should not share the experience after the exam.
>
> thanks
>

> "rmacias" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Please do share your experiences after you take it.....without breaking an
> > NDAs of course
> >
> > "abcd" wrote:
> >
> >> I have been invited to take a Beta Exam 71-528: TS: Microsoft .NET
> >> Framework
> >> 2.0-Web-based Client Development. I am planning to take this exam.
> >> Anybody
> >> know the preparation resources, pls post here....
> >>
> >> thanks

abcd

Crazy day for me...I read it incorrect earlier....

The exam says its 4 hr exam...Earlier all exams used to be 90 mins
exam...are they starting new pattern of 4 hrs...I recently passed PMP exam
which is also 4 hrs but to tell u 4 hrs are to exhaustive....

rmacias wrote:
> I actually said please do share your experience, without breaking any
> NDA agreements.
>
> I wouldn't expect to hear about specific questions and answers, but I
> would like to know how it compares to the current exams. Was it
> generally "harder", is the content more specific then the current
> exams, etc.
>

> "abcd" wrote:
>
>> rmacias
>>
>> You are right. We should not share the experience after the exam.
>>
>> thanks
>>

>> "rmacias" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Please do share your experiences after you take it.....without
>>> breaking an NDAs of course

Jose Luis Manners

¿Does any of you know if there are links for the other beta exams?

--
Regards,

Jose Luis Manners, MCP
http://www.josemanners.com/

"Vale más saber alguna cosa de todo, que saberlo todo de una sola cosa."
-Blaise Pascal

"Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> October 19, 2005
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-528.asp .... Good luck! I'm
> going to be taking it too....
>
> --
> Joseph Bittman
> Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
> Microsoft Most Valuable Professional -- DPM
>
> Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
> Static IP
> "abcd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I have been invited to take a Beta Exam 71-528: TS: Microsoft .NET
>>Framework 2.0-Web-based Client Development. I am planning to take this
>>exam. Anybody know the preparation resources, pls post here....
>>
>> thanks

Ian Walker

I have ordered a couple of books, they are not specific to his exam.
when they come and I have had a chance to inwrdly digest, I will post
some more comments.

Has anyone any experience of doing BETA exams recently?