Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-316 number of questions

70-316 number of questions

jafarsoltani@gmail.com

Hi Group
Could anyone tell me how many questions should I answer in 70-316 exam
and what's the passing score and how much time do I have.
Regards,

MatrixVic

You should answer all the questions - don't try to answer just the
minimum to pass.
You need a score of 700 with a max of 1000. You get 2 hours for the
exam.

Vic
www.matrixlearningsolutions.com
http://matrixlearning.blogspot.com

jafarsoltani@gmail.com

well thanx for your reply but could you tell me the exam contains how
many questions???

MatrixVic wrote:
> You should answer all the questions - don't try to answer just the
> minimum to pass.
> You need a score of 700 with a max of 1000. You get 2 hours for the
> exam.
>
> Vic
> www.matrixlearningsolutions.com
> http://matrixlearning.blogspot.com

MatrixVic

Sorry. There's about 43 questions on the exam, if I remember
correctly. When I took the test there was a message that said the test
contained unscored beta questions - but I couldn't tell if there were
any or not.

Regards,

Vic

DST

I had 38 questions on 70-306.

DST

Sudar

Normally the number of questions vary from 40 to 50

--
Sudar MCP MCDBA MCAD

=?iso-8859-1?B?c/NjcmF0ZXM=?=

I got 38 questions for 70-316 exams