Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Help for C# Interview questions and career decision

Help for C# Interview questions and career decision

programmerforknowledge

Hi All
I am fresh college graduate who has done C and C++ during college
times.After that i had done a C# course from one of our local computer
institute.The course is BCM which ran for 1 year.But now when i am
looking for job the questions asked in interview are really very very
weird and does not match any where near to what my institute taught.

My faculty has give me following links for preparation of interview

http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/
http://www.techninterviews.com
http://www.brainbench.com
http://www.crackinterviews.com

with that he has said to do small project which will make me confident.
But i need a job soon and can not really wait to do dummy projects do
you really think those upper links can be helpful in getting a job

I am new comer so please excuse for asking in this way.Any good website
for interview question please help me

techguru

Here are few more I would like to add to teh list... each question i
kind of discussion thread... it helped me a lot to learn th
technolgy....

http://www.geekinterview.com/Interview-Questions

Thanks

MatrixVic

Those sites can't hurt but IMHO they are not the complete answer. I
agree with your instructors and you should write code to continue to
improve your skills. But don't think of it as 'writing dummy programs'
- pick a topic/problem that is interesting to YOU and write a program
to solve the problem. That way you'll be interested in the solution
and have something useful in the end.

As for interviewing: be honest, stress your ability to learn and tell
them about the new utility you just wrote!.

Good luck,

Vic

Matrix Learning Solutions
www.matrixlearningsolutions.com

=?Utf-8?B?cm1hY2lhcw==?=

How are the questions weird? Those look like valid .NET questions that all
..NET programmers should know (C# & VB.NET)