Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Copying Files from Windows to Linux Server throug VC++ Program

Copying Files from Windows to Linux Server throug VC++ Program

SagharAyyaz

Hi all, I am new to google groups.

I want to copy files from Windows to Linux Server through VC++
program. Can any body help me? I don't know, am I in the right group or
not but hopefully I shall get help. Or can anybody tell me where can I
get help about it.

Bye

Jonathan Mcdougall

SagharAyyaz wrote:
> Hi all, I am new to google groups.
>
> I want to copy files from Windows to Linux Server through VC++
> program. Can any body help me? I don't know, am I in the right group or
> not but hopefully I shall get help. Or can anybody tell me where can I
> get help about it.

Welcome to usenet! For more informations, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet.

Before posting to a newsgroup like this one, you are expected to read
its FAQ. See http://www.faqs.org/faqs/. The FAQ for comp.lang.c++ is at
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/.

Concerning your question, it is not topical here. See
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lit...t.html#faq-5.9.

Have a nice day.

Jonathan