Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > New .NET Track

New .NET Track

Leonid Shirmanov

Hi,

I have a question regarding the new certification program.

Two upgrade exams from MCSD.NET to the new Enterprise Application Developer
and two upgrade exams needed for MCAD.NET to become Windows Developer and
Web Developer
are the same or not?

I mean if I'm now MCAD.NET and will pass two exams needed to get both
Windows and Web Developer
do I get Enterprice Application Developer automatically? Or I will need to
pass the others additionally?

Thank you.
---

MatrixVic

I don't know for sure, but I would bet that you do not get the
Enterprise App Developer automatically. While the Windows Developer
and Web Developer exams are part of MCSD.NET, there would be more
exam(s) to take.

Vic
Matrix Learning Solutions
www.matrixlearningsolutions.com
http://matrixlearning.blogspot.com/

=?Utf-8?B?S2VuZGFsbA==?=

Leonid,

You wrote about the "upgrade exams from MCSD.NET to the new Enterprise
Application Developer". Can you provide a link to where this information is
located? I looked all over MSFT's website and couldn't locate anything about
this "new Enterprise Application Developer".

Thanks!

"Leonid Shirmanov" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a question regarding the new certification program.
>
> Two upgrade exams from MCSD.NET to the new Enterprise Application Developer
> and two upgrade exams needed for MCAD.NET to become Windows Developer and
> Web Developer
> are the same or not?
>
> I mean if I'm now MCAD.NET and will pass two exams needed to get both
> Windows and Web Developer
> do I get Enterprice Application Developer automatically? Or I will need to
> pass the others additionally?
>

> Thank you.
> ---

problem with opening a new python program in a new window (andkeeping track of the process) Zak Kinion Python 0 11-02-2010 08:55 PM
insert track reference in mp3 track D@Z Computer Support 1 05-02-2008 03:32 PM
Old certification track vs new certification track. Barkley Hughes MCAD 5 11-12-2006 02:41 PM
New independent Yahoo! Group for users of Intuit Track-It! Grant Robertson Computer Support 0 08-20-2003 07:02 PM
New MCSD TRACK Narendra Narayan Singh MCSD 7 08-08-2003 03:32 PM

Advertisments