Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Pay after confirmation(we clear ur microsoft and cisco exams)100% passing gaurantee

Pay after confirmation(we clear ur microsoft and cisco exams)100% passing gaurantee

vinayji

friends if u wanna to clear certifications like MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA

ORACLE,JAVA,SOLARIS AND MANY MORE . then what r u wating for friend
just mail me.................
give me ur these deatils.............n send me paymant after
confarmation..
send me payment when u will check ur result on
www.vue.com/authenticate and register.prometric.com
but before doing ur exam i need ur these informations.....
1. ur full name(that u want to appear on ur scoresheet n certificate)
2. ur full address ( for certification delivery)
3. ur passport or driving liciense scan copy (As photo id proof)
4. ur cell or landline number ( with country code)
5. ur mcp id or cisco id (if u ahve any )
So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:
This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
microsoft certifications.No need of cbt,exam guides and
transcenders anymore..We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft
Certifications with money back guarantee, Now you don't
have to give papers by yourself anymore.we will clear your online
papers ourself.you only have to provide us your name, address (for
certification kit), tel no, mcp id (if any), than in a week u will
see your exam result on microsoft's website.i.e
www.microsoft.com/mcp You could also verify your result on VUE
website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate as soon as your paper is
cleared..
All queries are kept in secret.
Sucess is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence.
if anyone intrested in doing these certification so,tell me ur name,
city
with country also tell me in which exam u r intresed ( this is only for

saving time).

EXAM PRISES
MICROSOFT ANY EXAM 250 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

CCNA 450 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

CCNP 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
CCSA 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

CCSE 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
CCDA 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM

CCDP 550 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM
ORACLE EACH EXAM 425 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
SOLARIS EACH EXAM 520 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
COMPTIA A+ EACH EXAM 500 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
CCIE WRITTERN 1500 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
we also a great offer for ccie lab.

Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of
people who get certified by us and are working on key post in the
market leading companies..So if you are interested than you could
either call or chat with us..We will please to help you..
if anyone is really intrested in this then mail me at

and in first mail tell me this
1. ur full name 2. ur city 3. ur country 4. and in which exam u r
intrested.
this is only for saving time.
BYE FRIENDS
WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE