Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > urgent help needed

urgent help needed

Gohar

Any one please send me the C++ code for arithmatic calculator using
linked lists
Which performs addition ,subtraction,multiplication,division and
modulus(using operator overloading).
i need it badly,urgently before monday
please send it to my mail address
i shall be thankful ,
Regards

Rolf Magnus

Gohar wrote:

> Any one please send me the C++ code for arithmatic calculator using
> linked lists
> Which performs addition ,subtraction,multiplication,division and
> modulus(using operator overloading).

No.

> i need it badly,urgently before monday

Then you should start writing it immediately.

> please send it to my mail address

How about you tell us your teacher's mail address? Then someone can send it
directly to him/her.

Rolf Magnus

Gohar wrote:

> Any one please send me the C++ code for arithmatic calculator using
> linked lists
> Which performs addition ,subtraction,multiplication,division and
> modulus(using operator overloading).

No.

> i need it badly,urgently before monday

Then you should start writing it immediately.

> please send it to my mail address

How about you tell us your teacher's mail address? Then someone can send it
directly to him/her.

utab

I am sorry but no one will write the code to help you and send it to
your e-mail address. Rolf Magnus replied with a nice option:

How about you tell us your teacher's mail address? Then someone can
send it
directly to him/her.

I liked that.

Regards

=?windows-1252?Q?Martin_J=F8rgensen?=

Gohar wrote:
> Any one please send me the C++ code for arithmatic calculator using
> linked lists
> Which performs addition ,subtraction,multiplication,division and
> modulus(using operator overloading).
> i need it badly,urgently before monday
> please send it to my mail address
> i shall be thankful ,
> Regards

I think I have something you can start with. How much are you willing to
pay for it? I'll sell it to you for a special price: €150,- How does
that sound?

LOL

I can't believe so many lazy students I see post questions about 1-2
days before they should hand in their solution to an assignment, when
they've probably had more than a week at least to try to do something
and begin working on the exercise.

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Martin Jørgensen

Home of Martin Jørgensen - http://www.martinjoergensen.dk

Salt_Peter

"Gohar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Any one please send me the C++ code for arithmatic calculator using
> linked lists
> Which performs addition ,subtraction,multiplication,division and
> modulus(using operator overloading).
> i need it badly,urgently before monday
> please send it to my mail address
> i shall be thankful ,
> Regards

Answer:
Write a program that calculates the number of times Monday happens during
any given year, including leap years. Use a linked list to store a
month-by-month breakdown of the number of times Monday occurs using integers
and percentages. Output the data using a std:fstream to a file. Provide an
interface to read/load the dataset using a std::ifstream and compare the
dataset with a user's input year. Display the result.

Bruce Roberts

"Gohar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Any one please send me the C++ code for arithmatic calculator using
> linked lists
> Which performs addition ,subtraction,multiplication,division and
> modulus(using operator overloading).
> i need it badly,urgently before monday
> please send it to my mail address
> i shall be thankful ,

I have no idea what such code might look like in C++ and my Delphi version
doesn't support operator overloading. But the guts of what you ask for
might look something like the following in D5.

Type
pStackRec = ^ tStackRec;
tStackRec = record
rValue : double;
rLink : pStackRec;
end;
tCalcOp = (add, subtract, multiply, divide, modulo);

var CalcStack : pStackRec = nil;

procedure PushStack (val : double);

var p : pStackRec;

begin
New (p);
p^.rLink := CalcStack;
CalcStack := p;
p^.rValue := val;
end;

function PopStack : double;

var p : pStackRec;

begin
if CalcStack <> nil
then result := CalcStack.rValue
else raise Exception.Create ('Stack underflow');
p := CalcStack;
CalcStack := CalcStack^.rLink;
Dispose (p);
end;

function StackCalc (op : tCalcOp) : double;

var p : pStackRec;

begin
if CalcStack = nil
then raise Exception.Create ('Emtpy Stack');
p := CalcStack;
result := 0.0;
if op in [add .. modulo]
then begin // two operands required
CalcStack := CalcStack^.rLink;
if CalcStack = nil
then raise Exception.Create ('Missing operand');
case op of
add : result := CalcStack^.rValue + p^.rValue;
subtract : result := CalcStack^.rValue - p^.rValue;
multiply : result := CalcStack^.rValue * p^.rValue;
divide : result := CalcStack^.rValue / p^.rValue;
modulo : result := CalcStack^.rValue - ((CalcStack^.rValue /
p^.rValue) * p^.rValue);
end;
Dispose (p);
CalcStack^.rValue := result;
end;
end;

Markus Humm

Gohar schrieb:
> Any one please send me the C++ code for arithmatic calculator using
> linked lists
> Which performs addition ,subtraction,multiplication,division and
> modulus(using operator overloading).
> i need it badly,urgently before monday
> please send it to my mail address
> i shall be thankful ,
> Regards

Hello,

first of all you should convince your teacher that the assignement is to
be done on Pascal or Delphi. You surely wanted to do this anygow didn't
y? Or why would you otherwise write to two not relevant newsgroups?

Another thing: you should tell us how much you'd pay us for a solution
(at least a fundamental one) and how much for a really working solution.

To further simplyfy the task, your should - as already mentiones - send
us the e-mail address of your teacher, then we can deliver much more
faster and are sure that nothing gets lost during transmission.

You also should show us the source you've already programmed for this
assignement.

Another question: what school are you in or what do you study?

Oh and btw: hurry up, the less the time the more the price for our
work...(yes economics is hard)

Greetings

Markus

Dr Engelbert Buxbaum

Gohar wrote:

> Any one please send me the C++ code for arithmatic calculator using
> linked lists

So you are:
- too lazy to do your homework yourself
- too computer-illiterate to do an internet search for a solution
- too ignorant even to know the difference between C++ and Pascal.

Duuuh!

Diego Martins

Dr Engelbert Buxbaum wrote:
> Gohar wrote:
>
> > Any one please send me the C++ code for arithmatic calculator using
> > linked lists

> So you are:
> - too lazy to do your homework yourself
> - too computer-illiterate to do an internet search for a solution
> - too ignorant even to know the difference between C++ and Pascal.
>
> Duuuh!

and you love feeding the trolls

urgent help....need urgent help on say string task.. pooja Software 0 03-03-2009 06:16 AM
Help needed on this 857W config. Repost to be clearer what the problemsare and the help needed sparticle Cisco 3 08-30-2007 07:47 PM
urgent help needed YourMind Firefox 1 10-02-2005 04:38 PM
Urgent: help needed : "Problem with double quotes" Ramki Perl 2 02-10-2004 06:11 PM
urgent help needed ! andy ASP .Net 0 07-12-2003 07:31 AM

Advertisments