Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70340 Security for Applications

70340 Security for Applications

Matteo Spreafico

does anyone did the exam 70340?
any suggestion? was it hard? any argument more important than others?

thanks a lot
m.

Joseph Bittman MCSD

Sept 12, 2005

I took 330, the VB equilivent. Passed with 936... the MSPress training
kit for this exam was exceptional. My advise, make you know ALL of the
concepts; you never know what will come up on that exam... I'm serious!

--
Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/