Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > decompiler

decompiler

Lynn

Does anyone here have any experience with decompiling C++ code ?
I am fighting off the software cracker people and want to see the tools
that they are using. Obviously the obfuscation that we put into the
latest release of our software is not working so I am suspecting some
sort of decompiler. This is for a Win32 application with about 250,000
lines of code written in Visual C++ 2003.

Thanks,
Lynn McGuire

benben

Lynn wrote:
> Does anyone here have any experience with decompiling C++ code ?
> I am fighting off the software cracker people and want to see the tools
> that they are using. Obviously the obfuscation that we put into the
> latest release of our software is not working so I am suspecting some
> sort of decompiler. This is for a Win32 application with about 250,000
> lines of code written in Visual C++ 2003.
>
> Thanks,
> Lynn McGuire

Wrong group.

Decompiler for GAL JEDEC fusemap azcycle VHDL 3 11-26-2011 08:55 AM
VB.NET DLL Decompiler Schultz ASP .Net 1 02-21-2005 03:52 AM
Decompiler .Net - how to avoid? Pietro ASP .Net 8 02-17-2005 01:55 PM
ANN: 9Rays.Spices.Net [asm.browser, analyzer, obfuscator, decompiler, modeler]v3.4.2 released Al Ponomarev ASP .Net 3 05-03-2004 07:52 PM
Java Decompiler gmcdanie Java 30 02-19-2004 09:43 PM

Advertisments