Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Need dumps for these questions

Need dumps for these questions

marathikaka@yahoo.co.in

Hi all

I am a new comer to the industry and trying for job.Can any one help me
to answer these questions at this link.

http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/

Please i am new comer so any help will be really great.Any suggestions
about how to get a job where to find. I have taken two months training
in a local computer insitute. But everything in vain as none are
helpful in live scenarios.

Whats the best way to approach

Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?U2lyUmVhZEFsb3Q=?=

Hi,

To be frank, nobody will answer these questions for you!! and these are not
certification exam question. These questions are the type you get at job
interviews
especially phone interviews when the employer can't be bothered to see you.

Okay, say someone answers these questions, how would you carry out your job
when your employed.

I was just like you at the beginning, I only got certified last year July
and I am looking forward to the new certification for 2005. I also got a job
one month later.

This is what I did, I used transcender, I bought the exam cram 2 series for
each exam. Using transender will serve as an eye opener to what to expect.
After using all these materials I still failed my first exam (scored 611).

When I recovered I passed everything I five months.

All am saying is that you need to put in some work.

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I am a new comer to the industry and trying for job.Can any one help me
> to answer these questions at this link.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/
>
> Please i am new comer so any help will be really great.Any suggestions
> about how to get a job where to find. I have taken two months training
> in a local computer insitute. But everything in vain as none are
> helpful in live scenarios.
>
> Whats the best way to approach
>
> Thanks

salportaro@gmail.com

Well said SirReadAlot.

If he wants to answer the question any relative good .net book will
provide explaination to things like IL and GAC. So not only does he
want to fake knowledge, but he is unwill to make an effort to browse
the internet or go to a bookstore.

Kline Sphere

>Whats the best way to approach

Up, down then across.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Saga

The training itself is not to get you to an expert level. It is to
introduce you to the technology. After the course is over it
is up to you where you want to take it.

Make up scenarios that are based on the real world and
build solutions for them

Contact management
Point of sale
Content management

These are just a few of the many, many scenarios that you will
find.

Create your own study guide. Use the questions that are in the
link that you provided and do some research and answer one
or two a day.

For certification and employment you need practice and knowledge.
Both can be obtained but they involve work.

Saga

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...