Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > What is the budget to attend all the exam and training for MCSD ?

What is the budget to attend all the exam and training for MCSD ?

=?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=

Hi,
Does any one know the app budget for taking the MCSD and MCAD course
(including exams, books, etc)

thank you in advance.

best regards,
GL

Joseph Bittman MCSD

August 9, 2005

It would depend on how many books you need and whether you would take
courses.... 5 exams = $600 US, + books which if you buy the 5 Training Kits
from MSPress, you can get them for about $120 US which = $720.... so
probably no less than that?

--
Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
Static IP

"Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> Does any one know the app budget for taking the MCSD and MCAD course
> (including exams, books, etc)
>
> thank you in advance.
>
> best regards,
> GL

=?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=

thanks for ur info.

"Joseph Bittman MCSD" wrote:

> August 9, 2005
>
> It would depend on how many books you need and whether you would take
> courses.... 5 exams = $600 US, + books which if you buy the 5 Training Kits
> from MSPress, you can get them for about $120 US which = $720.... so
> probably no less than that?
>
> --
> Joseph Bittman
> Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
>
> Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
> Static IP
>

> "Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> > Does any one know the app budget for taking the MCSD and MCAD course
> > (including exams, books, etc)
> >
> > thank you in advance.
> >
> > best regards,
> > GL

=?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=

Joseph Bittman

congrads on the MCSD. I am still working on mine. MCAD done

"Joseph Bittman MCSD" wrote:

> August 9, 2005
>
> It would depend on how many books you need and whether you would take
> courses.... 5 exams = $600 US, + books which if you buy the 5 Training Kits
> from MSPress, you can get them for about $120 US which = $720.... so
> probably no less than that?
>
> --
> Joseph Bittman
> Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
>
> Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
> Static IP
>

> "Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> > Does any one know the app budget for taking the MCSD and MCAD course
> > (including exams, books, etc)
> >
> > thank you in advance.
> >
> > best regards,
> > GL

=?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=

Basically the same as ONE college course with books....cheap!

"Daniel" wrote:

> thanks for ur info.
>
> "Joseph Bittman MCSD" wrote:
>
> > August 9, 2005
> >
> > It would depend on how many books you need and whether you would take
> > courses.... 5 exams = $600 US, + books which if you buy the 5 Training Kits
> > from MSPress, you can get them for about $120 US which = $720.... so
> > probably no less than that?
> >
> > --
> > Joseph Bittman
> > Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
> >
> > Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
> > Static IP
> >

> > "Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi,
> > > Does any one know the app budget for taking the MCSD and MCAD course
> > > (including exams, books, etc)
> > >
> > > thank you in advance.
> > >
> > > best regards,
> > > GL