Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Comments on 70-229

Comments on 70-229

=?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=

I just failed but for strange reasons.

I was pleased that not a single question contained technical info I didn’t
know. But I didn’t watch my time! last 5 or so I basically guessed!

Unlike exams such as 70-320 which has no real definable borders 70-229 has
very definable borders. 70-320 I answered 3 questions where were 100% heavy
logical database oriented but nothing in 70-229 surprised me other then the
time. I think the reason for that is because the questions have more
information in them to keep up with..

Anyway…FYI for anyone who is reading every SQL book on the planet. Technical
not so much, logical and “when to use XYZ..” very much.