Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Need answers to .NET Interview questions

Need answers to .NET Interview questions

Hema

Hi all
needed answers to the below question link

http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/

Please soft copy will also do do not want to spend money on that book
for now

Don Carter

On 8 Aug 2005 20:38:46 -0700, "Hema" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hi all
>needed answers to the below question link
>
>http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/
>
>Please soft copy will also do do not want to spend money on that book
>for now

Then do without it until you do want to spend the money. Why should
we who have spent our money subsidise a moron like you?

Kline Sphere

>Hi all
>needed answers to the below question link
>
>http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/
>
>Please soft copy will also do do not want to spend money on that book
>for now

http://tinyurl.com/bcdmo

sfw

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

FrisbeeŽ

"Hema" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi all
> needed answers to the below question link
>
> http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/
>
> Please soft copy will also do do not want to spend money on that book
> for now

So I take it the interview didn't go so well?

I am shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

Saga

The link is broken:

"The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust
your browser settings."

Saga

PS: Real cream of the crop, isn't he?

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Hi all
>>needed answers to the below question link
>>
>>http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/
>>
>>Please soft copy will also do do not want to spend money on that book
>>for now

> http://tinyurl.com/bcdmo
>
> sfw
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>PS: Real cream of the crop, isn't he?

i guess he'll make CEO real soon then

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

abcd

Hema

Pls respect copy rights.

thanks.

Hema wrote:
> Hi all
> needed answers to the below question link
>
> http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/
>
> Please soft copy will also do do not want to spend money on that book
> for now

FrisbeeŽ

"abcd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OT$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hema
>
> Pls respect copy rights.
>
> thanks.

I'm thinking Hema's priorities are not quite along that line. He want a job
to get money and he doesn't care how he gets it.

Assuming "Hema" is a guy's name.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, Hema spewed across the ether:

> Please soft copy will also do do not want to spend money on that book
> for now

Oh, suuuurrre! Please post your address, so we can mail it to you.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Kline Sphere

>He want a job
>to get money and he doesn't care how he gets it.

in that case, maybe he can turn his hand to prostitution, just a
thought.....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3