Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Exam Location

Exam Location

=?Utf-8?B?RGJfU3R1ZmY=?=

I am currently studying for my MCSD.net 2003 part time. Now I am situated in
South Africa and not sure what companies/training centres offer the services
of only writing the exams at their premises without enrolling for the course.
Is there somewhere on the web where I can find out any centres within south
africa that offer this.

Any help regarding this will be greatly appreciated.

bob

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

try the test center locator at www.vue.com or www.prometric.com