Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > requirements for MCSD

requirements for MCSD

=?Utf-8?B?c2xvd2RhbmNl?=

Hi,

I have a couple of questions about the requirement of MCSD.

Are there any time limitation for taking the 5 exams for MCSD ? (For
example, need to pass all the exams in 1 year)

Also, 'An MCSD for Microsoft .NET candidate should have two years of
experience developing and maintaining solutions and applications.' What level
of experience is required? Is it must be working experience? I have one year
working experience and 1 year student experience. I wonder whether my
non-commercial experience counts...

Cheers

Joseph Bittman MCSD

July 31, 2005

You only have to take the 5 exams during the time that they are released
(meaning non-discontinued) which is usually several years. There actually
isn't an experience requirement for the MCSD; the word should have been
"recommended". Hope this helps and good luck!

--
Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
Static IP

"slowdance" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have a couple of questions about the requirement of MCSD.
>
> Are there any time limitation for taking the 5 exams for MCSD ? (For
> example, need to pass all the exams in 1 year)
>
> Also, 'An MCSD for Microsoft .NET candidate should have two years of
> experience developing and maintaining solutions and applications.' What
> level
> of experience is required? Is it must be working experience? I have one
> year
> working experience and 1 year student experience. I wonder whether my
> non-commercial experience counts...
>
> Cheers

=?Utf-8?B?c2xvd2RhbmNl?=

Thank you very much