Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Passed 70-301

Passed 70-301

=?Utf-8?B?SGVscE90aGVy?=

I passed 70-301 examination. It was all scenario based test. You have
to know all details and also tricks about MSF. I failed last time as I got
out
of the exam in 30 minutes. Then, I did not know the severity of the exam.
There are not enough materials in the market. The exam is not even a year
old yet.

It had approx. 35 questions, but most of them required multiple answers.
Sure way to pass this test is to operate as Program Manager for large
project or conduct varying scenarios/simulations for IT project life cycle.
You ought to have finished projects successfully. Also, focus on MSF
principles (risk/project/readiness), role clusters, process models etc. Take
a customer centric view.

I had to spend 1.5 hr for the test this time. It was tough one.

Good luck

HelpOther