Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Client will not initiate a hangup on an internet connection

Client will not initiate a hangup on an internet connection

=?Utf-8?B?U2hpcmxlZQ==?=

I have an 802.11b wireless network--host running Windows
XP Home SP1 and client running Windows XP Home. I can
share files and print from client to host and DIAL OUT to my ISP from client
thru the host. However, I cannot get the client to initiate a hangup on the
dial-up to the
ISP. It looks as if it is working, then does nothing. I have the blocks on
the dial-up properties Advanced, Internet Connection Sharing, "Allow users to
connect" and "Allow users to control or disable" checked.
It will not initiate a hang-up. I get an error message "It is not possible
to disconnect at this time. The connection is currently busy with a connect
or disconnect operation."

I know the client can hang up the connection--I have done it on a different
set of computers. What am I doing wrong or forgetting?

I have searched for a long time to try to find an answer,
but, so far, have been unsuccessful.

HELP!!!!!