Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > counting letters words

counting letters words

mark

hi guys i need hlp on a c programcounting letters,words,etc .simple.
thanks

Jakob Bieling

mark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hi guys i need hlp on a c programcounting letters,words,etc .simple.
> thanks

What are you having problems with? It is best to show the code you
have already written, illustrating what is going wrong.

hth
--
jb

osmium

"mark" writes:

> hi guys i need hlp on a c programcounting letters,words,etc .simple.

Your question is so vague I don't see how anyone could help you.
Can you write a hello world program? Can you count the letters in "hello
world" in that program?

mark

osmium wrote:
> "mark" writes:
>
> > hi guys i need hlp on a c programcounting letters,words,etc .simple.

mark now writes , i need help on the program structure like, you use
ado-while or an if or a for staement , then look for null...or links to
some source code. otherwise thanks a lot for the response