Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Pay after confirmation(we clear ur MICROSOFT and CISCO exams)100% passing gaurantee

Pay after confirmation(we clear ur MICROSOFT and CISCO exams)100% passing gaurantee

vinay

friends if u wanna to clear certifications like MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA
ORACLE,JAVA,SOLARIS AND MANY MORE . then what r u wating for friend
just mail me.................
give me ur these deatils.............n send me paymant after
confarmation..
send me payment when u will check ur result on
www.vue.com/authenticate and register.prometric.com
but before doing ur exam i need ur these informations.....
1. ur full name(that u want to appear on ur scoresheet n certificate)
2. ur full address ( for certification delivery)
3. ur passport or driving liciense scan copy (As photo id proof)
4. ur cell or landline number ( with country code)
5. ur mcp id or cisco id (if u ahve any )
So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:
This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
microsoft certifications.No need of cbt,exam guides and
transcenders anymore..We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft
Certifications with money back guarantee, Now you don't
have to give papers by yourself anymore.we will clear your online
papers ourself.you only have to provide us your name, address (for
certification kit), tel no, mcp id (if any), than in a week u will
see your exam result on microsoft's website.i.e
www.microsoft.com/mcp You could also verify your result on VUE
website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate as soon as your paper is
cleared..
All queries are kept in secret.
Sucess is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence.
if anyone intrested in doing these certification so,tell me ur name,
city
with country also tell me in which exam u r intresed ( this is only for
saving time).

EXAM PRISES
MICROSOFT ANY EXAM 200 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

CCNA 400 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

CCNP 450 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
CCSA 400 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

CCSE 400 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
CCDA 450 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM

CCDP 450 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM
ORACLE EACH EXAM 375 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
SOLARIS EACH EXAM 450 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
COMPTIA A+ EACH EXAM 400 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
CCIE WRITTERN 1200 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
we also a great offer for ccie lab.

Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of
people who get certified by us and are working on key post in the
market leading companies..So if you are interested than you could
either call or chat with us..We will please to help you..
if anyone is really intrested in this then mail me at

and in first mail tell me this
1. ur full name 2. ur city 3. ur country 4. and in which exam u r
intrested.
this is only for saving time.
BYE FRIENDS
WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE
vinay

=?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=

"There are number of people who get certified by us and are working on key
post in the market leading companies.. " - God help those companies.

<ironic>
Hey Vinay, Thanks for making the certifications useless !
</ironic>

--

Check out www.dotnethangar.com for exam books !

"vinay" wrote:

> [...]
>
> CCNP 450 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
> CCSA 400 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
>
> CCSE 400 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
> CCDA 450 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM
>
> CCDP 450 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM
> ORACLE EACH EXAM 375 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
> SOLARIS EACH EXAM 450 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
> COMPTIA A+ EACH EXAM 400 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
> CCIE WRITTERN 1200 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
> we also a great offer for ccie lab.
>
> Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of
> people who get certified by us and are working on key post in the
> market leading companies..So if you are interested than you could
> either call or chat with us..We will please to help you..
> if anyone is really intrested in this then mail me at
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> and in first mail tell me this
> 1. ur full name 2. ur city 3. ur country 4. and in which exam u r

EggHead

what the @$#$?
M$ is only 200 USD
A+ is 400 USD