Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > windows developer

windows developer

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

Dear all
If i upgrade to windows developer it need one exam right,
I want to know how many exam require to non-upgrade version

Egghead

No idea.

However, I think 4 exams for windows/web developer from nothing with 3 exams
overlap. So, total 5 exams with have both windows and web developer. Also, 2
exams more will earn Enterprise Application Developer.

Egghead

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear all
> If i upgrade to windows developer it need one exam right,
> I want to know how many exam require to non-upgrade version

=?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=

but as you say, that part is purely guess work.

I am guessing that Windows or Web developer will still be 3 exams like MCAD.

Everyone is in a panic over the upgrades I dont think people fully
understand that existing MCAD/MCSD is still rock solid. I would assume most
companies are just lately starting to code in .Net anyway, certiantly not
when .Net first came out!

"Egghead" wrote:

> No idea.
>
> However, I think 4 exams for windows/web developer from nothing with 3 exams
> overlap. So, total 5 exams with have both windows and web developer. Also, 2
> exams more will earn Enterprise Application Developer.
>
> Egghead
>
> "Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Dear all
> > If i upgrade to windows developer it need one exam right,
> > I want to know how many exam require to non-upgrade version

Egghead

It is truth that a lot of company are starting move or upgrade to .net.
However, they are planning to move to .net 2005 not .net 2003
I think there is a new exam for upgrading existing .net 1.1 or non-.net
program to .net 2005.
I think 4 exams is b'cos of base on the MCSE track
upgrade from NT 4.0 to 2k is one exam (2K track is one more exam than NT4.0
track)
upgrade from 2k to 2k3 is 2 exams (2K3 track is 2 more exams than 2K track)
If upgrade from MCSD to Enterprise Application Developer is 2 exams,
Enterprise Application Developer track should be at least 7 exams.
May be you are right, windows/web developer is 3 exams like MCAD. However,
M$ only has one overlap exam (something like .net framework class library).
So, there are 4 exams to get to the Enterprise Application Developer.
To tell you the truth, I think the name "Enterprise Application Developer"
sounds weird.
Egghead
news:(E-Mail Removed)...