Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > How many cert for windows developer, web developer etc

How many cert for windows developer, web developer etc

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

how many cert requires for windows developer
how many cert requires for web developer
how many cert requires for enterprise application develope?

if i use a MCAD how many cert can be estimate ?

=?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=

If your MCAD you will need one more exam to get windows or web.
Although I am not certian about the following I strongly supect if you go
for web and windows you will then actually be MCSD upgraded (whatever its
called now)

Existing MCAD/MCSD will still be good certs even MCSD VB6 is good becuase a
lot of MS office developement (At least I assume)

"Joe" wrote:

> how many cert requires for windows developer
> how many cert requires for web developer
> how many cert requires for enterprise application develope?
>
> if i use a MCAD how many cert can be estimate ?

Egghead

I think it is better to go from MCAD to MCSD to enterprise application
developer.
Who know how many loops need to jump from windows/web developer to
enterprise application developer.
The really stupid stuff is that:
I can take 70-315,70-316,70-320 for MCAD. I have windows and web exams.
or
70-316,70-320, 70-229 for MCAD, then go to write the web developer upgrade
exam, to be the web developer.
But my MCAD is windows not web.
Therefore, I think the upgrade exam is not free to chose. You must have
70-315 or 70-305 for the web upgrade or 70-316 or 70-306 for the windows
upgrade.
I do not think after windows and web upgraded, you can be MCSD upgraded. You
will still need 2 more exams to be the enterprise application developer.
Egghead.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...