Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > improve c++ by exercises/projects

Reply
Thread Tools

improve c++ by exercises/projects

 
 
xian_hong2046@hotmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-05-2006
Hi,

Is there any book that one can improve C++ skills by doing some
exercises or small-to-medium scaled projects? The prefered books
should also have solutions and some explanations. Thanks for your
suggestions!

xian

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Fei Liu
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-11-2006

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi,
>
> Is there any book that one can improve C++ skills by doing some
> exercises or small-to-medium scaled projects? The prefered books
> should also have solutions and some explanations. Thanks for your
> suggestions!
>
> xian
>

Try "Accellerated C++"


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
xian_hong2046@hotmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-11-2006
Thanks, but I'm living in the smallest captial of the world that has no
decent book shop at all to buy accelerated c++.

xian

 
Reply With Quote
 
red floyd
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-11-2006
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Thanks, but I'm living in the smallest captial of the world that has no
> decent book shop at all to buy accelerated c++.
>
> xian
>


www.amazon.com
www.bn.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
xian_hong2046@hotmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-11-2006
Thanks for reminding me of them, I'll check it out how long it takes to
deliver.

xian

 
Reply With Quote
 
Paul M. Dubuc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-12-2006
red floyd wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Thanks, but I'm living in the smallest captial of the world that has no
>> decent book shop at all to buy accelerated c++.
>>
>> xian
>>

>
> www.amazon.com
> www.bn.com


www.bookpool.com usually has the best price on computer books.

--
Paul M. Dubuc
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to quickly improve your computer's performance @ Bona... Silverstrand Front Page News 0 08-24-2005 01:26 PM
How to improve the image quality of crystal report in asp.net? Simon Peng ASP .Net 1 07-22-2004 05:10 AM
How to improve the image quality of crystal report in asp,net Simon Peng ASP .Net 0 07-16-2004 09:30 AM
MCSE: Is it now a SCAM? +Suggestion to improve it Mike MCSE 20 12-04-2003 09:27 PM
How to improve the asp.net application's performance? hb ASP .Net 2 11-25-2003 10:35 PM



Advertisments