Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: I did it!

Re: I did it!

Bas de Gier

Congratulations Konstantin!

Which other exams did you do? I ordered MS MCAD/MCSD self-placed training
kit and the QUE books for exams 70-315, 70-320 (both Kalani) and 70-229 and
start exam preparation as soon as I receive the books and get access to an
ordered E-Learning environment (so, any moment). Right now I'm making up my
mind about the order of the exams. Can you give me some advise? Thanks!

Greetz,
Bas

"Konstantin Gonikman" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I used only the A.Kalani book 70-320 and much of MSDN. Nothing else.
> The questions were not so hard as I have expected. But it was the hardest
> exam of 3
>

>> Congrats, that's a very good score.
>>
>> Could you give a little more information like the resources used for
>> preparation (Books, web links, Practice tests) and how tough/easy were
>> the questions ?
>>
>> "Konstantin Gonikman" wrote:
>>

>>>Just passed the 70-320 with the score of 952.
>>>So now I'm a MCAD.
>>>Amit Kalani rules!
>>>
>>>Greetings

=?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=

I can...

70-306 and 70-315 or vice versa given what language you want to learn in
what. This is an option you have be sure to look it up. I suggest this
becuase the web and the windows exams cover much of the same thing.

then take 70-320 becuase it has some asp.net stuff in it that you can learn
from the web option.

then 70-226 (SQL not sure that is the right exam number) take this becuase
the final exam covers some database logic

then 70-300 last becuase it covers much of the stuff you have already
learned but in a globally applied way. Example, business wants to do XYZ
whats the best solution.

"Bas de Gier" wrote:

> Congratulations Konstantin!
>
> Which other exams did you do? I ordered MS MCAD/MCSD self-placed training
> kit and the QUE books for exams 70-315, 70-320 (both Kalani) and 70-229 and
> start exam preparation as soon as I receive the books and get access to an
> ordered E-Learning environment (so, any moment). Right now I'm making up my
> mind about the order of the exams. Can you give me some advise? Thanks!
>
> Greetz,
> Bas
>

> "Konstantin Gonikman" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I used only the A.Kalani book 70-320 and much of MSDN. Nothing else.
> > The questions were not so hard as I have expected. But it was the hardest
> > exam of 3
> >

> >> Congrats, that's a very good score.
> >>
> >> Could you give a little more information like the resources used for
> >> preparation (Books, web links, Practice tests) and how tough/easy were
> >> the questions ?

Konstantin Gonikman

Yep, that's the right path, just like mine
316->315->320->229

And as next comes 70-300...

Konstantin